Movement Matters is an inspiring collection of essays by biomechanist Katy Bowman, exploring the potential of human movement and its impact on our sedentary culture. Through insightful discussions, you’ll learn:
- How convenience can lead to less movement and lost time
- The importance of “movement nutrients” in our food
- Incorporating nature into education
- Integrating movement into permaculture and ecological models
- The value of “vitamin Community” and group movement
Bowman’s message, both direct and compassionate, highlights the significance of movement in our lives. By embracing a movement-filled lifestyle, you can experience a joyful and efficient way to transform your body, community, and world.