The Level 1 Animal Flow certification is an intensive two-day workshop designed to help you master 30 Level 1 movements. Suitable for fitness professionals and enthusiasts alike, the workshop focuses on cultivating a more efficient and connected mover.
Throughout the workshop, you’ll dive into the six components of Animal Flow:
- Traveling Forms
- Switches and Transitions
- Wrist Mobility
- Form Specific Stretches
Beginning with base positions, the workshop gradually increases in difficulty and complexity. By the end of the second day, participants will be performing the Beast flow, integrating a majority of the movements and providing a foundation for their own creative practice.
Your L1 registration comes with valuable resources:
- Full library of instructional videos for Level 1 movements
- Hard copy of the new Student Manual
- Access to the private AF Instructors Facebook group
- Mike Fitch’s tutorial series on Call Out language used in AF
- Certificate of Completion, including Continuing Education credits proof
This workshop is open to individuals of all skill levels, ages 18 and up. Participants should be physically fit enough to support their body weight in a quadrupedal position and medically cleared for physical activities. Upon registration, you will receive access to a welcome video, Level 1 tutorials, and other pre-workshop materials.