Animal Flow is a unique ground-based movement program that takes inspiration from breakdancing, parkour, gymnastics, hand balancing, and animal locomotion patterns. Suitable for all skill levels, this program offers a versatile, full-body workout that you can adapt to your needs.
Key components of Animal Flow:
- Wrist Mobilizations: Prepare your hands and wrists for the workout.
- Activations: Awaken your body and improve body-ground awareness with Beast and Crab positions.
- Form Specific Stretches: Enhance flexibility, stability, and mobility through animal base positions.
- Traveling Forms: Mimic animal movements with Ape, Beast, and Crab, and their variations.
- Switches & Transitions: Dynamic movements that create endless combinations and can be integrated into the workout.
- Flows: Predesigned sequences linking movements together for a continuous workout experience.
How to get involved:
- Become a Certified Animal Flow Instructor through a two-day Level 1 workshop.
- Subscribe to Animal Flow On Demand for unlimited access to tutorials, classes, and flows.
- Train with a Certified Animal Flow Instructor to improve your practice.
- Engage kids and teens in fun and dynamic workouts by becoming a Certified Animal Flow Instructor for youth.
Animal Flow is a holistic, environmentally conscious approach to fitness that you can practice anywhere – at home, in the park, or the gym. So, why not give it a try and unleash your inner animal?