Eco Art and Craft, the brainchild of Naomi Parsons, emerged from a mother and teacher’s concern for her child’s and students’ well-being. Disturbed by seeing youngsters exposed to potentially harmful art supplies, Naomi set forth on a transformative journey.
Eco Art and Craft is focusing on:
- Plant-Powered Palette: Every product, whether crayons or paints, is meticulously crafted using elements sourced from plants, roots, seeds, and flowers. These mediums not only deliver vibrant colors but are also vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, and dairy-free.
- Safety First: Rest easy with the commitment to non-toxicity. These art materials are devoid of heavy metals, paraffin, and synthetic ingredients. And being food-grade, they’re safe even for the most inquisitive little hands.
- Heart of Sustainability: At the brand’s very core lies a profound commitment to sustainability. From a unique gravity-fed recycled stormwater system to energy-efficient machinery and their cultivation of botanicals, the environment is always front and center.
- Eco Packaging: The responsibility extends to packaging. Boasting a range of recyclable, biodegradable, or compostable materials, innovations like compostable paint packs further underline their green ethos.
- Handcrafted in South Australia: Each item is a testament to detailed craftsmanship, lovingly handmade in small batches to ensure unparalleled quality.
In every hue and every stroke, Eco Art and Craft offers more than just art supplies – it’s a pledge for a more sustainable and safer future for budding artists and our world.