Beauty and the Bees sets itself apart in the bustling “natural” skincare landscape. With nearly three decades of dedication, they have curated locally-sourced, eco-friendly products that have attracted countless loyal enthusiasts. It’s not just about selling skincare; it’s about a genuine commitment to handcrafted quality, grounded in an unyielding belief in the integrity of every ingredient used.
The heart of this brand pulses through its founder, Jill Saunders. Her journey from the English coast to Tasmania and her profound admiration for the island’s natural splendors, especially the rare Leatherwood honey, has inspired the foundation of her skincare line.
Adding to the brand’s narrative is Nat Rew, Saunders’ trusted partner and the helm of the men’s range, Professor Fuzzworthy. With a history rooted in Manhattan’s music scene and a transformative Tasmanian experience post-9/11, Rew today is dedicated to ensuring the growth of Beauty and the Bees while staying true to Tasmania.
Here’s what their brand is all about:
- Harnessing the nourishing power of native Tasmanian ingredients, including fruits, berries, seaweed, hops, olive oil, honey, and more.
- A special emphasis on the unparalleled benefits of Leatherwood Honey and Beeswax, unique to Tasmania.
- Products dense with authentic ingredients, free from harmful chemicals.
- Prioritizing recycled packaging, saving millions of plastic bottles from landfills.
- Commitment to cruelty-free testing and eco-friendly sourcing.
Within the Beauty and the Bees range, you’ll find the pristine beauty of Tasmania translated into products that echo the raw, rare, and real essence of the island. Brands under their umbrella include the renowned Professor Fuzzworthy, known for its men’s hair and skincare. Through these products, not only do you embrace a sustainable lifestyle but also indulge in the pure, unadulterated beauty of nature’s offerings.