Avani has passionately reimagined the world of fashion for three years, emphasizing sustainability and responsibility without sacrificing style or pleasure. Their dedication is evident in their choice of materials like tencel, known for its environmental efficiency and sustainability, and natural fabrics like linen and hemp. With an emphasis on European manufacturing, they ensure that most of their clothes are locally made, reducing carbon footprints.
- Crafting clothes that are as stylish as they are sustainable.
- Prioritizing transparency: every product has a QR code detailing its origin and sustainable credentials.
- European-centric manufacturing to lessen carbon footprints and uphold quality.
- Utilizing fabrics free of synthetic fibers, barring a minimal elastane content for select items.
- Offering repair and alteration services, championing the longevity of every piece and reducing waste.
Avani’s roots trace back to its founder, Delphine Haccius, who was inspired to address the pitfalls of fast fashion after the tragic Rana Plaza incident in 2013. Launched in 2019, Avani became Delphine’s commitment to environmentally and humanely responsible fashion. And if you’re in Geneva, their showroom offers personalized fittings, where they showcase a mix of Swiss and international brands, emphasizing their commitment to local artisans and global sustainability.