Aleph Beauty is rooted in the ancient practice of enhancing beauty through makeup, yet with a modern and sustainable approach. Founded by Emma Peters, a seasoned makeup artist, Aleph is a testament to the seamless blend of beauty and nature. This New Zealand-based brand crafts high-performance makeup that is as nurturing as it is flattering.
- Intelligently Crafted: Makeup with the benefits of skincare, transparent about every ingredient and the entire packaging process.
- Premium Vegan Ingredients: Aleph formulations are toxin-free, GMO-free, and free from cruelty and child labour. Additionally, they actively nourish the skin.
- Alchemy at Your Fingertips: Aleph’s customizable range ensures endless textures, shades, and finishes, with each product designed to complement others in the range.
Emma Peters ensures that the ingredients are in harmony with the planet. They are ethically sourced, with an emphasis on sustainability and causing no harm to people or animals. Special attention is given to sourcing child-labour-free mica and RSPO certified palm oil.
At Aleph, the commitment to a sustainable world extends beyond just products:
- Water-Free Core Products: To save the precious resource and prevent wastage in packaging.
- Zero Plastic Inside Certification: Ensuring the absence of micro plastics in formulations.
- Circular Initiative: Challenging the industry norm with multi-functional products, no water or filler, and sustainable, durable, and reusable design.
Aleph takes pride in its association with B Corp, supporting a regenerative economy, and as an active member of New Zealand’s sustainable business community. Furthermore, their commitment to the planet is reflected in their membership of 1% for the Planet and their dedication to charities that resonate with their ethos of kindness to people, planet, and animals.